Coby (yopon Not Much) October 8,2008

Guest bonscoby

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackjack
f_yellow I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Coby. He was obviously very loved, and very lucky to have shared some of his time on earth with you. f_yellow

:brokenheart:brokenheart

I'm so terribly sorry, Bonnie. :cry1 Tonight I hugged Merlin and thought of Coby, free of pain, never forgotten.

:gh_run2 Rest in peace, Coby.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Bonnie, your sweet boy is in the best of company now, running with the angels without pain. May you always feel his loving presence with you in your heart space. :heart:bighug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Dillymom

I'm so sorry for your loss Bonnie. I know that no words can make you feel better right now but try to find peace in remembering the wonderful times you shared with your beloved Coby bear.

Rest in Peace Coby

Run free sweet boy

Guest houndstooth4

Oh, I am so very sorry! It's so hard to lose them, no matter the circumstances. Even knowing you have to let them go, it still hurts your heart. :bighug:f_pink

I am so sorry. Coby runs free of pain and is in the company of some very special angels. Prayers that you will find comfort in knowing he knew he was so loved. God speed Coby :gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I'm so very sad to hear this news. Hugs to you Bonnie.

Run free without pain at the bridge, Coby bear, with all of our angels.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

rest well, coby, and be at peace.

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

Guest Keelyoue

God Speed Coby. :weep:weep:weep:weep:weep I feel so incredibly lucky to have met you Coby. I watched as you loved on Mike after he had been standing all day. You're such a sweet and gentle soul. I'm sure Daddy Mike and Trish were there to welcome you with open arms. You three can run and play pain free! We all miss you terribly. So much so it hurts, but it's comforting to know you're at peace and reunited with Daddy and Sugar Plum. (I'm so sorry if I got her name wrong.) Please be well dear Coby. Send our kisses to our loved ones who have passed and welcome those who will join you in the future. This hurts so much. :cry1

Bonnie, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't seem to find the words to express how deeply sorry I am. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to let me know. I'll do anything! :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug

Godspeed Coby run with all the angels. :gh_run

Please Coby, when you get a chance send your mom a sign that you are ok.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg