Coby (yopon Not Much) October 8,2008

Guest bonscoby

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bonscoby
What a lovely tribute, Bonnie. I'm sitting here crying again. Coby was a special boy indeed. f_yellow:f_whitef_yellow

Thanks, Kim. Yes, he was very special...I am having such a difficult time trying to adjust without my handsome, sweet, lovable guy....

Ooops, I forgot to mention how incredibly intelligent he was. :blush He would have wanted me to include that...He knew he was smart and would show it in every way possible...my baby boy.....

I so adored him!

Edited by bonscoby

Guest grey_dreams

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your extra special boy Coby. Your tribute touched my heart. He loved you so much and was loved so much in return. There is another very special bright star in the sky now. Run free sweet Coby.

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry. What a beautiful tribute for a special boy. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Oh, Bonnie, you did do his memory justice with your lovely tribute. I am typing through tears, and I can't imagine the pain you are feeling now. I'm so, so sorry you lost your precious Coby. What a gift he was to you. As you were to him.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• 2 weeks later...

I am so very sorry that this is the first time I saw this, I missed it somehow and then when I read your post that you were having a hard time, I was in shock!!!!!! My heart breaks for you, I know you are hurting and their is no words to take that pain away. But please believe me, you are in my thoughts and prayers and know you will see him again one day. That was such a short time after you found out he got sick. :grouphug:f_red:f_pinkf_yellow

:gh_run2 Run Free Coby!!!!!

We will meet our babies again, I truly believe that........

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry I missed this thread. I can't believe my eyes. I had no idea that Coby was not with us anymore. Bonnie, please accept my condolences. Coby will definately be missed here.