Prayers Needed For Deuce Again

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

So Deuce hasn't been feeling well lately and a few trips to our local vet and some xrays reveal something that appears to be a lesion on his lungs. My heart feels like it is being sucked out of my chest just saying that. This really can't be........this boy is the love of my life!!!!!!! I have sent and email off to Dr. Couto requesting a consult with him and my vet. My vet is sending the xrays to OSU and plans to consult with them and we will go from there. Please pray for my boy. He is 25 months post diagnosis and amputation and loving life for the most part. No clinical signs (coughing or vomitting) are showing up yet. Hopefully, next week will bring some options. God please let us have options.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my good thoughts and prayers as well. :hope :hope :candle :candle

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Sending our best wishes and most positive thoughts :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Shelby...

Hugs to you and the family and many good thoughts for Deuce!! :hope

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

My prayers and white light for options...and a huge amount of time with your little man. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Shelby, you know that you and Deuce are in my prayers.

We love you, sweet boy!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

My prayers are with you!

Mindy

Mom to Max (grey), Buttermilk (grey) and Winston (iggy) and Skinkids, Ally and Ben! In loving memory of Angels Chelsey(Weim), whom we lost on August 26, 2004, Majestic(Chow) on November 20, 2005, on October 5, 2007, we lost Natasha(lab mix), and on May 28, 2009 we lost our greyhound Ike born 7/31/2005 You were too young to go!!!! We lost Monte(Whippet) on September 23, 2009. We miss you all!

:hope

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Sending prayers and more prayers to your precious boy. :hope:hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.