I'm Worried Marty Is Sick

Guest Bocephus

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all keeping our fingers crossed for Marty while you wait for word from the vet. :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Holy crap, Nathan, I'm just now seeing your update. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Checking in with more prayers this morning. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Bocephus
I'm sorry about the news. I'll be keeping you in my prayers that it turns out to be something minor.

I lost my Brindle to hemangiosarcoma (the type he could have for internal bleeding)

That's what they're suspecting. I'll know more later today and will post an update.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Nathan, I'm so sorry. :grouphug I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for something benign. :hope

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."