Guest WCorder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boondog

I've followed Bailey's journey all along. I hope you and your DH can find peace knowing that you did everything you could. You, your DH, and Bailey are in my prayers. Godspeed, sweet girl.

Adding my deepest prayers for Bailey to have a peaceful release into freedom from this pain, you and your DH did everything you could. My thoughts are w/you today, may you find peace and acceptance.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

We do everything we can for them, and they love us in return. When we do this last, final act for them, they love us for that, too. She knows your love and she has been happy in her life with you. I hope you find peace in your decision - it is the right one. Blessings to all of you, you will be in my thoughts.

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

I think this is one of the most selfless things we do. You're making the decision in Bailey's best interest, but that doesn't make it any easier. May the time you have with her today be peaceful, and I hope the day will come soon when you will find comfort for helping Bailey out of pain. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for loving her enough to end her suffering

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and Bailey.

Please don't think that you did anything wrong, all you did was love her and she knows that. The best gift we can give them, the freedom from pain, is the hardest thing any of us has to do.

Godspeed Bailey, you were very much loved and will be very much missed.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Guest jurishound

Dearest Bailey, best wishes to you as you go on this journey. You have been so loved in this life, and soon you will be in a wonderful place where you will be among your bothers and sisters and there will be no pain. Godspeed, little one.

:gh_run

My prayers are with you for a gentle journey to the Bridge for sweet Bailey. May all of you find peace. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

We know you tried everthing possible to make it right for her.

I am so sorry.

My prayers are with you and Bailey.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest boni923

My thoughts and prayers for you all. Just know you are doing the right thing in sending her peacefully to the bridge and know you will be greeted by her one day and be happy once again!

Guest argolola

I am crying with you and can barely see the screen as I type. You and your family will be in my prayers. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave Bailey lots of love and a wonderful life.

Bailey, you will always be loved.

I completely understand your painful situation. Nevada went thru exactly the same thing & I finally had to make the painful decision like you. We have to protect them when they can no longer do it themselves. PM me if you need to talk. I completely understand.

Hugs to you all........ :grouphug

Carol-Glendale, AZ

Trolley (Figsiza Trollyn)

Nevada 1992-2008...always in my heart