Please Say A Prayer For Former Foster Blue

Guest greybookends

Guest greybookends

I received word that my former foster Blue had a seizure last night. A call was received saying they thought it was either bloat or a seizure. They were camping in SC I think. They took him to the E vet and apparently he seized for a long time. They will be taking him to their normal vet today I believe. I will try to get up with them today. Please say a prayer for the big blue guy and pray it is nothing worse. Seizures are no fun but you CAN live with them. Thanks guys.

DSC03097.jpg

Edited by greybookends

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to say lots of prayers and sending white light. :hope:hope:hope:candle

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Sending prayers to Blue. Hang in there, handsome boy!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Prayers for Blue from Maddie and I. maddie has her paws crossed and I have my fingers crossed for good news for Blue and his family.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest greybookends

I spoke with Blanche at the kennel a little while ago and she said she had talked to Bob again this morning and that Blue seized all night. The vet thinks it is either neurological or a tumor. I spoke with Bob back before Christmas and he said Blue had not been feeling well and they had not been able to discover what the problem was. I will keep trying to get up with Bob and I will update when I know more. Sounds like he is really sick. Keep those prayers coming.

Hang in there big Blue. :hope

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest greybookends

I just spoke with Barb. She said Bob is pretty physically and emotionally drained right now. They are almost positive that Blue has a brain tumor that they can do nothing about. They are going to try and control the seizures with anti seizure medication. He is at the vet today and will be staying at the vets. He is in almost a constant state of seizure. If over the next few days or so they can't get the seizures under control they are going to let him go. They are very heartbroke over this. Please continue the prayers for Blue and his family.

:hope :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Oh no! :candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)