Tara Sue Where Are You?

Guest tarasue

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Godspeed sweet girl.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest KyGrey

Thank you for sharing your life with your little bean. She must have been something really special. You wrote a wonderful tribute and description of your last day together. May she remain in your heart forever.

Run free and fast across the Bridge, sweet little girl :grouphug Your Dad will come find you some day, sweetie.

Jennifer

large.Luna-siggy2.jpg.680c6a7875af13e962feb80ca4d0cfb7.jpg

Jennie with her hedgehogs and Guinea pigs, and remembering Luna, Queen of the Piggies

:f_red:( I'm so sorry :f_red

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

:weep :weep :weep

Scott what a beautiful tribute. I have been thinking of you daily since last Thursday. Hope you're doing ok. Thank you for sharing those last pictures with us... you loved your sweet girl so much and I can only imagine how hard it must have been to let her go. We're here for you.

Run free, beautiful Tara Sue :gh_run

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I am speechless, and so very, very sorry you had to let your bean go. Wonderful little girl, wonderful daddy....

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

Guest greytfulhounds

Tears are just running down my cheeks.........what a beautiful sendoff you gave your sweet girl. What a gorgeous face & soulful eyes. You gave her a wonderful gift in the life that she had with you and in your ability to let her go. Run free beautiful Tara Sue.

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

Guest CookieLover

How beautiful of you to honor the love she gave you by loving her so much in return and giving her such a wonderful, peaceful kiss goodbye. These beautiful, gentle babies deserve such a gentle ending. Thank you for sharing how it should be done. I am sorry you had to say goodbye, but wasn't her love so worth the pain.

Prayers being sent your way.

:crying:crying:crying This is the most beautiful tribute. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet girl's last day. I wish I had taken more photos of my Danny. I'm so so sorry for your loss.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug What a beautiful tribute to your Tara Sue, thank you for sharing those moments with us. Godspeed pretty girl, run with all the angels.

:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Jetterbug

I read this thread this morning right before going to work...how stupid of me! I cried my eyes out all the way there! All day long I've been thinking about this lovely tribute to a beautiful little soul with such a sweet face. This one really got to me!

You really have shown us all how it should be done. What a lucky girl she was to have you as her family. And I imagine you feel just as lucky to have had her as yours. You did a wonderful job of making her last day with you such a special and memorable one.

Godspeed Tara Sue. :gh_run2

Oh my, what a moving tribute to a special soul. I'm so sorry for your loss, and I'm so glad Tara Sue is pain free now. :)

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)