Daphne Is Gone

Guest greyhound515

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Greyhoundbaby

I am so sorry for your loss...

May you find comfort in the love of friends and peace in the many warm memories you will always have of Daphne.

Run free sweet hound - :gh_run

I'm so sorry for your loss. You never get over it but you do get used to it. Daphne's sweet soul and memory will help you in unexpected ways.

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think its strange at all to keep looking for your sweet girl. It has been three months since we lost Clay and I still look for signs from him. I often think our angel whispers into our new hounds ear because of some similarities between the two hounds.

Godspeed Daphne! :gh_run2

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest jeannejj

I am so sorry for your loss of your precious Daphne. May your beautiful memories bring peace and comfort to your aching heart.

Run free, sweet Daphne.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

She made me a better person and taught me everything I ever forgot about love.

How sweet and true your words are and how very sad your girl has left-

I know how you are feeling, spring is coming :( and for me that brings two anniversaries, Dyce and my first girl, Marie.

Prayers of peace and comfort to you and your family :f_red

Lisa

I am so sorry. :candle:grouphug Godspeed Daphne run with the angels. :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest greyhound515

No doubt you all are the abso-freaking-lute greytest! I swear last night I woke several times thinking I heard her tags clanking. Daph frequently woke me as her tags clanked when she got up to scritch. I never minded and always swore it was "music to my ears." Maybe she's sending me a message? I know she is well and whole again and running with all the other GH angels and my parents and friends who have gone. Everyone loved her and she loved everyone right back. I know she's cuddled on a couch getting all the attention she can.

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious Daphne.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Hope you are playing in the stars now, sweet Daphne, and sleeping on a cloud and dreaming of your people here. Rest well, beloved girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.