Lacey Laine

patricia

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Patricia, I'm so very sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Run free sweet Lacey Laine.. you will be missed little angel. :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

I am so sorry for your loss. Lacey Laine was a very special greyhound and there was something about her sweet face that just captured everyone's heart. I will always remember the video of Lacey racing thru the yard after one of her treatments - she was such a spunky, wonderful girl. My heart goes out to you and Fred and I wish you comfort from your heartache in the memories of this gentle girl - she will watch over you both.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

:f_pink:gh_lay:f_pink

:f_white:f_white:f_white

To make a few smiles thru the tears....can you imagine the excitement at the bridge with both Lacey Laine & Barbie Jade arriving about the same time!!!

Edited by Snowy8

Patti and Fred

We are so sorry.

Rich & Jerrie

Nicklaus (Okie Nicklaus) 4/1/95- 3/21/07, Alexandra (Noble Mason)7/22/99-6/27/11, Tsar (Noble Pratt)7/22/99-11/25/10, Tully (Noble Tully) 7/22/99- 11-3-06, Sunny (Primary Buddy)6/7/08-3/16/12 Sasha ( Rooftop Silvey ), Screamer (Rooftop Screamer), Gil's Chico (Chico), JD Rip Tide (Remy), Gypsy ( Gypsy Dancer), Foxy (WTD Right Right)

Greyhound Alliance: www.greyhoundalliance.org

Sunburst Project: www.sunburstproject.org

Patti,

I am so sorry for you, Fred, and the boys. I know you will miss Lacers something awful, yet you will find comfort knowing she is with Angels Sophia and Queenie. I posted my thoughts and heartfelt wishes in the H&M thread, and I mean it with all my heart.

Hugs to you during this difficlt time,

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

I'm so sorry about your beautiful Lacey Laine. She was a true darling of GT and will be missed.

Godspeed Lacers. I hope you find Ms. BarbieJade and together you can whip heaven into shape.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

Guest Winterwish

Patti,I'm so very sorry Lacey couldn't stay in the physical for longer. :grouphug

Leave it to Lacey to appear to you in a cloud in the sky,letting mom and dad know she's flying free,yet with you always.

Run,play,and fly free sweet Lacers ~ :candle:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:candle

Patricia, words are just so inadequate. I remember when Angel Sophia left and sent you Lacey. I am so, so sorry. :candle:grouphug Sending prayers for you and Fred. :hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so sorry Patti... but those pictures just made me smile - she'll always be a GT favorite, just like her sister Sophia...

f_yellow

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest TriciasZoo

Patti,

We've already "talked" and you know how awful I feel. We both saw Lymphoma take our babies together. I couldn't have done it without your encouragement. Please know that I AM here for you, now and always.

Trish :f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

You have been one of the best friends I could ever ask for getting me through so many hurdles the last few years. We talked many times about Sophia, now Lacers is with her. Patti, I am so very sorry you have to go through this. I am so sorry her journey has ended here but you know it will continue up over that rainbow. Lacers you left paw prints on all of our hearts. Keep sending mommy signs and leave those gentle breezes on daddy's face. We will miss you but know you are free of pain and running with the best. Another new and bright shining star next to Sophia up there tonight.

Our love always, Aunt Linda and Nike