Oscar

Guest TinasTroops

I can't believe it. I'm so shocked I don't even know what to say. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. :cry1:grouphugf_yellow Run free, Oscar.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PhillyPups

Marijke,

I know you are totally devastated. :bighug

I have been in tears all day after having read this this morning, and unable to post due to the shock, and can only imagine the impact on you. Many healing prayers for your heart. Oscar is racing in the wind with your heart and soul in his paws, watching down over you. He is with some of the best.

Thank you for sharing Oscar with us here. He is truly loved.

I'm very sorry for your loss. f_yellow

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Guest FastDogRunning

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know exactly how you feel. God bless you. Link is there with Oscar and I'm sure they will have fun together.

I wish I had some words that could help ease your pain. Never believe that you failed the Oscar-man. That would only have happened if you had allowed him to remain in pain. Godspeed Oscar.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Oh Oscar. :cry1 Lubs and Licks being sent special delivery to the Bridge. Please send us journal entries from the Bridge...and kiss Angel Sophia for us. :grouphug My deepest sympathy. :f_redf_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I just got home and sat here for the longest time without opening the thread. I knew when I saw that is was Tina's post that it was your Oscar.

I went back to me email without opening it and processed some auction stuff. I have had many people add a few extra dollars in memory of a certain hound. So many losses. Yesterday my good friend Leah lost her beautiful Jilli, now Oscar.

I am so very, very sorry. :f_white

I placed a link to his book on my site with a special message. I borrowed a couple of my favourite pictures, I hope you don't mind.

Oscar was one of those special hounds that touched the lives of many people here. He will never be forgotten.

Godspeed Oscarman :gh_run

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Mare, my heart is breaking for you. I will miss Oscars little updates so much. I am sorry I never got to meet him. There was something about him that drew me to him. I'm glad you decided to do a book of his diary entries.

I will miss you Oscar, you stole my heart and brightened many of my days without even meeting.

Hugs to you Marijke and all of your family. PM is you'd like to talk or see you on MSN.

Liz

Guest Chynagirl

:grouphug:grouphug I am so sorry and crying with you.

:cry1 Oscar, you were a shining star here on GT. You have touched so many of us and will be greytly missed.

Run free sweet boy, your memory will live on.

God bless Oscar. I can tell you are loved so and will be fiercely missed. I'm so very, very sorry for those left to mourn you.

Rest in peace, handsome boy. I also have many babies to greet you and they're putting on their wings as we speak to fly to welcome you!

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle