Oscar

Guest TinasTroops

I can't express how sorry I am for your loss of Oscar :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

he was such a young guy -- it's just not fair! :sad1 :sad1 :sad1

reading his diary entries always made me smile :) He will be sadly missed :cry1

Godspeed, sweet Oscarman :f_red

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest realboo
:f_pink:f_pink I'm so very sorry Marijke. Every time I saw his photo I thought how much he looked like Karma. My heart breaks for you. May you and your family find peace knowing you gave him a wonderful 3 years. He'll be waiting for you at the bridge.

I am so sorry for your loss. I just loved reading Oscar's diary; what a happy hound. May you find some peace and comfort in all those here who loved him too.

Oh no! Oscar, you are *so* loved and will missed by so many. Marijke, my deepest sympathy and tears. I know how this feels. You and your will be in my thoughts.

Run free, beautiful pup.

Missing Zola, my hero and my heart; and Brin, my baby dog, my wisp of love.

I am so very sorry. I too feel as though I knew Oscar from the wondeful stories you wrote in his diary. Godspeed Oscar! :gh_run2 You will be missed by many!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

Guest beckie43

I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar. I always looked forward to his diary entries. Through the diary I too felt like I new Oscar personally...he always was such a sweet boy during his many adventures. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry for your loss. Oscar man u will be missed here but your memories will always be with us. Run fast and painfree at the bridge

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08