Lenny Had A Scope Yesterday

Lenny has been having a rough time eating and has lost a lot of weight. In previous threads I got a lot of good advise that helped for awhile but he still was having some issues. The vet and I decided to do the GI scope yesterday and she found a mass that was right next to the hole for his small intestines and was blocking a lot of it. It makes sense because well blended food (thanks Momofsweetpotatos) was the only thing that would stay down. We'll get the biopsy back Monday or Tuesday to tell us whether or not it really is cancer. We're taking it one step at a time so I don't really know what the options for treatment either way. He's only 7 and is my angel. I've gotten such good advise here for him and I just wanted to let those who cared about him before know what is going on. I wont give up on him as long as he's happy. I don't post much here but I am a big time lurker and I've cried over many of the pups here, it didn't occur to me I would face the same scary scenario. I'm trying to keep my hopes up.

Thanks for letting me ramble

Kris & Lenny (B L Lessie)

IPB Image

Many good thoughts for Lenny. :goodluck Please keep us posted.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Sending my many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Tenderhearts

I will definitely keep your sweet Lenny in my prayers! :hope :hope :hope

I was pretty much down to stuff like mashed potatoes and soup before my stomach surgery, so I can relate to what poor Lenny is going through!

I'll be keeping my eyes open for an update with the biopsy results :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Sending prayers for Lenny, too.

:hope:hope:hope:hope:hope

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Sending lots of prayers and light to your precious baby boy. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thank you so much for the well wishes! It makes it a little less scary knowing he has people rooting for him. When I went home at lunch Lenny definitely had an appetite so I'm going to just keep trying to get weight on him and pray for the best.

I will let everyone know the results when they are in.

Kris & Lenny (B L Lessie)

IPB Image

Sending prayers for Lenny. :hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg