Jane's @ Home, Recovering (probable Stroke)

Guest VelvetEars

You're in my thoughts. :) It's hard enough to face all this, but to also have little to no support at home is beyond terrible. I'm so sorry. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry your going through this. I sure hope they can figure out whats going on with your baby.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Sending my many prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest SoulsMom

I'm so sorry you are going through this, and having to deal with selfishness at home as well. You are doing everything you can for your sweetie and that is what you know is right. My senior is a little Sh*&, but I'd still do everything I could for him. They are our babies, they need us, and we can't let them down. When Arch was 8 he was diagnosed with bladder cancer. I was out of work, but still spent over 3 grand for tests, surgery, and follow ups. Turned out to just be polyps. Hang in there, and if she doesn't make it through the spinal tap you know that you did everything you could for your girl, and she knows it too . . . . .hugs to you and white light to Janey. I'm sure she can feel all of us thinking of her. . . . .

My heart goes out to you. :grouphug Such a difficult situation all around. Janie's condition sounds SO much like Summer's, and this little trooper made it through an MRI and is still hanging in there. Hoping you can get a definitive diagnosis and effective course of treatment for your baby girl. Holding you both in my prayers and in the light. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

No words really seem adeguate but know we all love you and Jane. I am sorry. Sometimes life just sucks. Again, prayers of peace and comfort. We are all here for you.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

You have our prayers. Hang in there, I know how tough this is. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Hope Janes night goes well. Will be thinking of her with prayers.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Pookie

Meredith - I just saw this :(

I hope they are able to fine some answers for you in Colombia :grouphug Please give me a call if you need anything. :grouphug

Guest chigal950

Thinking of you both and hoping tomorrow is a better day.

Tonight there is no more you can do, take care of yourself and TRY to get some rest.

Sending a HUGE dose of caring and positive thoughts your way.

Continued hugs and prayers. Whatever else, please know that you are not alone.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I don't know you or your beautiful Jane, but I was touched by your ordeal and what you have been going through.

It is so obvious to me how much you love your baby girl and I will add her to my prayers tonight. Always remember

that animals know when they are loved. Please hang on to that.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest PhillyPups

Meredith, prayers for Jane and for you a :bighug it is so scarey when our pups are ill, and most of all even scarier when we don't have the support we need. Please know you have the support of your GT family here. :bighug

Guest Tenderhearts

I wish I were closer to give you lots of hugs in person :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Please know you have many friends here at GT, and I am so so sorry for the lack of support from your DH.

I hope you are able to get some rest tonight :grouphug

Guest taylorsmom

My thoughts and prayers are with you and sweet Janey. It is hard enough to go through a horror like this illness for your girl, and then to have DH be the way he is, can make it intolerable. Know that you have family here, and love and caring. Your girl must know, beyond a doubt, that she is loved very very much. Janey will be held in the light of all our thoughts and prayers.