Need Emergency Prayers For Whistler

Guest Greensleeves

Guest Greensleeves

Whistler (12) is very ill (big C, everywhere; just found out this morning), and we don't know how much time is left. Maybe a few hours; maybe a few days; maybe a few months (?).

I will update with details when I'm up to it (thought I was; turned out I wasn't). It was sudden and unexpected and a horrible start to the weekend.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tenderhearts
Whistler (12) is very ill (big C, everywhere; just found out this morning), and we don't know how much time is left. Maybe a few hours; maybe a few days; maybe a few months (?).

I will update with details when I'm up to it (thought I was; turned out I wasn't). It was sudden and unexpected and a horrible start to the weekend.

I so understand your pain and the sudden shock :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Many MANY prayers for Whistler :hope:candle:hope:candle:hope:candle:hope

I'm sorry. :goodluck

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest gapeach1

Keeping Whistler in our thoughts and prayers and hope that she has some refuge from her pain. So very sorry to learn of your unexpected sad news.

GAPeach1

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:hope:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I am so sorry. :( My prayers and white light of hope. Please hug and kiss Whistler for me. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.