Please, Good Thoughts For Sprite

Guest Winterwish

Oh my gosh,I'm so sorry you,Sprite,and Red are going thru' so much! I hadn't seen the prior threads for Sprite. :grouphug Sending prayers and best wishes for healing for Sprite,and that Red will stay stable. And also hoping you take care of yourself too,you must be exhausted. :grouphug:hope:dogcookie:dogcookie:dogcookie

Edited by Winterwish

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh goodness, what a rough time you and your pups are having. I'm so sorry and send warm, good thoughts to all of you. It must be "seizure time". Piper awakened me at 2:30 and again at 6:30 today having seizures. As you say, he heads on back to sleep in his bed, snuggled in with his blankie, while I lie awake, wide-eyed and worrying about why the seizures are coming so close together and whether he needs a vet visit and a medication change. :rolleyes:

I hope Sprite is feeling much better soon--those growths look so painful, poor girl. Best wishes for poor Red and you as well. %!%!! seizures!

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Sending hugs and prayers.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Update:

She is home. Woo Hooo

She had a samll supper, like a quarter cup of food, plus hamburger to hide her three meds and to tempt her appitite.

then she napped and i got a couple of none graphic picture, just stiches showing.

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_003.jpg

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_0041.jpg

the stiches along the front of the shoulder where for a lump that wasn't visible

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_005.jpg

the lump along her chest is just a cyst that has not changed in several years so we leave it alone.

then after a good long nap she got up, went out and left a good puddle, then after another short nap I

tempted her to eat some more, another quater cup of soaked kibble with some pot roast and gravy.

sprite_-_elbow_lumps_2007_0061.jpg

weird eyes, snaggle tooth and all.

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

She looks pretty happy! :clap welcome home Sprite!

Lexi the pointeresque mutt (1999), Homer the chi mix (2010) and Lacey the ? (2009). Always remembering Dita, Best, Oba, Bubba, and the others at the bridge.

awww, just look at that little face :wub: praying for an uneventful recovery and clean margins :hope :hope

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

awww, just look at that little face :wub: praying for an uneventful recovery and clean margins :hope :hope

She does have a great face, but due to the location clean margins are not possible. :(

gallery_9376_3027_10401.jpg

Nancy and

Grace - Andicot 2/1/07

Solo - Flying Han Solo 3/20/11

Missing: Murphy, Shine, Kim, Sprite, Red Dog, Lottie & Harry

:bighug Okay Sprite, Foxy is sending you something tomorrow.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest MomofSweetPotatoes

Oh man Nancy, I'm just seeing this now.

Poor Sprite (and Red too!) So glad she is recovering well. For some reason she had been on my mind all day, and I was just about to send you an email to check in on her.

Boy howdy, those lumps were huge! Maria had told me about them the last time that she saw you, I just can't believe it.

Wishing a swift recovery for the Saucy dame.

What a sweet face she has - poor Sprite has been thru a lot but she looks so content and happy to be home with you. May she have a nice, quick recovery from her surgery. I love her name - she really does look like a beautiful Sprite. :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Oh, Nancy,

I am just seeing this now, and sweet-sweet Sprite! I am so glad she is home and doing so well after her surgery.

I am glad to know your screen name now too, as I took a photo of Sprite when we walked with you at a recent TBH, and she is just so pretty!

more healing prayers coming to you!

Amy, Tim and Kingsley

Sprite.jpg

TimandRed.jpg

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Guest RooRoo
:kiss2 love and kisses to Sprite and Red too. Nancy, we miss you but know you need to stay close to home and take care of the pack. Don't forget yourself too. Take it easy. We are all thinking of you :grouphug