More Server Woes, And A Donation Request

Jeff

Guest TaniandMalachy

Done.

Forgot to add my name. :blush Sorry Jeff...PM me if you need it.

Edited by TaniandMalachy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest herdmom

OK, I'm sorry I would very much like to help but can't find anywhere how to donate. Can some point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Guest greybookends

Go to the I guess it's the Index page and scroll all the way to the bottom of the page. There's a place to click there. Jeff also put a link in the first post of this thread. :)

Guest herdmom

Done. and thank you greybookends. I completely missed the link in the first message. Too early I guess.

Jeff thank you for this site and all you do for running it. The donation is way overdue.

Thank you very much everyone. I have entered all donations up to this point into the database. Everyone should have received a conformation from me to your paypal email address.

Anything from this point forward will not be entered until this evening when I return from work.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Jeff,

Thiz es Maddie, I just entered in my mommy's and mine donation. I know howz to use the plastic very well on the intranet. Mommy is at work making the money soz i's can spend it on greyhound things. I do that very welL. Please excuze my misspellings as it hardz to type with such big paws.

Thankz for all you do on gretalk, mommy has learns a lot of new things and appreciates having a site to go to when she needs help understanding me.

MaDdie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Jeff, would you please PM or e-mail me with your mailing address. I do not use Pypal. Thank you.

Jeannie

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

After 11 attempts at trying to remember my paypal password :lol done

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest greytgreymom

Sent a personal donation as well as one from our group.

Greytalk has been such a tremendous asset over the years for our group's members as a resource for Greyhound information, but also as a place where funds have been raised for many Greyhound groups, including ours. We felt it was the least that we could do to help!

Thanks Jeff for all you do!

Cheryl

:wubsite

HELP! Where is the donation spot? I can't find it anywhere! Used to be a button on Jeff's first post but it's gone now!!?? HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

gallery_14387_3165_6886.jpg

Patsy and DH with the Humane Society specials, Linus & Jazz, in North Dakota

Done - but I forgot to put my Greytalk ID in - DUH. Oh well. Anonimity isn't always bad.

Thanks for everything!!!!

VPCTshirtLogo3-1-1.jpg

petblink7.gifpetblink63.gif

"Speak your mind - even if your voice shakes" - Maggie Kuhn

"It's better to be hated for who you are, than loved for who you are not" - Unknown

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh Crap. She's up." - Unknown

Done!

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)