Cinder "konas Magic" 3/17/97 - 1/16/07

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

My heart goes out to you...I am so very sorry....those photos show what a wonderful grey mom you are....all of you were so blessed to have each other....

No words....just prayers, hugs to you and licks and prayers to Trouble....she must be mourning today too....

Jenn, I'm so very sorry to hear about Cinder. I was out of town when she passed. Godspeed Cinder. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest PawsDeDeux

Your very special girl, so perfect for you and Tigger, and even Max.

I'll keep them in my heart and whisper their names at all blessings.

Peace be with you, Jenn.

Guest GreyFox

A beautiful tribute to cinder, Jenn. You gave her a wonderful life. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Our thoughts are with you and Trouble.

Ruth & Doodles

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful tribute to a very beautiful pup.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Jen, I am so sorry...I love the tribute & especially the pictures of Cinder & Tigger in the snow & I kept it for my screen saver. I know your heart is broken into 2 pieces now...just losing Tigger & now Cinder...Thanks for letting us be a part of something so intimate between you & your puppies.

:beatheart:f_pink:brokenheart:heart:paw:gh_lay:paw:heart:brokenheart:f_pink:beatheart

may your beautiful memories and those beautiful pictures comfort you -- also the prayers, tears & hugs sent to you from all your gt friends - cinder took a piece of your heart with her, but left a piece of hers here with you, too. thank you for sharing beautiful photos and thoughts --

Jenn...

You have had too much sorrow!!

Cinder and Tigger I am sure are together now....happy again!!

Many, many hugs!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021