Cinder "konas Magic" 3/17/97 - 1/16/07

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry Jen... I just read about this today and said.. No.> IT can't be true... May Cinder run free with Tigger..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

Guest vahoundlover

Jenn, I am at a loss for words....how can I express the heartache I feel for you? There are no words... :cry1 Your beautiful Cinder is now a bright shining star in the night sky, watching over you, with Tigger by her side. :grouphug

Run pain free Cinder :f_pink

:bighug :bighug

What beautiful pictures of a wonderful life! I see the running pics, and I picture her now, running with all the other kids, including Tigger. I see her smiling with her face in the grass and that sparkle in her eye, and imagine her in the softest green grass, all the smells rising to her twitchy nose, eyes just glowing with joy.

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Jenn,

You have always taken fantastic pictures of your pups. That was a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl.

Run free Cinder. Take care of your brother until your mom sees you again.

Guest KennelMom

Cinder, I've swooned over your big, brown eyes so many times here on GT. You will be so greatly missed. I bet you and Tigger had an amazing reunion...

Godspeed, sweet girl....and lots of hugs to your mama :grouphug

Guest abowsgarden

Oh Jenn, I am so sorry. Your pictures are simply beautiful and I almost feel like I am with Cinder and Tigger. My Farley died on 1/15, and I know how you feel. The pain is almost unbearable -- I am literally having trouble functioning, being at work, etc. but am also so very sad at home. Our other Grey is also miserable. He really burrowed into all of our hearts as yours clearly have done with you. I just wish you the ability to find a way to get through the days and take some comfort in knowing how extraordinary this magical bond is that we've been so blessed to have.

Allyson

Oh Jenn,

So very sorry for your loss. You wrote a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. Cinder will always be with you in spirit.

Godspeed Cinder, you will always be loved.

:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink

Hugs,

Carla

Guest vtgreys

What a wonderful tribute to your special princess, Cinder (and prince Tigger too - I noticed he snuck into a couple of the pictures). I feel honored to have been Cinders Secret Santa in 2005. Warm :grouphug to you and Trouble! I'm sure Benny and Yoshi were there along with Tigger and all the other hounds at the bridge to give the princess the welcome she deserves.

My heart is breaking for you Jenn. Run free sweet Cinder - wait for Mommy at the bridge.

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Jenn Im so sorry :grouphug Cinder was such a beautiful girl :wub:

Marcus wants you to know that he only reads GT when Im around to show him stuff but he's followed your stories over the past couple of months and he'd like to share his deepest sympathies with you :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

:cry1 Jenn, I'm so sorry that all this is happening, but remember that I'm here for you. :grouphug

Cinder had THE most beautiful eyes I'd ever seen on a greyhound (and I've seen MANY) She was a total sweetie and I'm going to miss her bunches :cry1 the only thing that gives me comfort in all of this is that she's once again with her brother Tigger and they are both pain free.

I pray for you to have the strength to make it though this and just remember you are not alone. :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch