Cinder "konas Magic" 3/17/97 - 1/16/07

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious girlie... she really was a one-of-a-kind hound... godspeed dear Cinder... I know that you're running once again, pain-free, with your brother :grouphug:f_pink:cry1

Mom to Daisy (1999-2012), LB (aka Little Bit), and Sammy James (aka Sammy or Buddy)

Jenn, I am so sorry. What a beautiful photo tribute to Cinder, and Tigger too. :candle :candle

Cinder's eyes tell the story of how happy she was, and how much she was loved. :grouphug

Sending gentle ear scritches for Trouble, he must be missing her too. :grouphug

:gh_run:gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

f_yellow

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Guest LuvXRacers

:f_red

Oh Cinder, what a beautiful smile and gorgous eyes!

Go charm them at the bridge sweetheart.

Jen, My heart goes out to you. I remember you losing Tigger just last month. You are in my prayers.

Jenn, I am just so very sorry for you to have lost two of your beautiful babies so close together.

Their smiling faces on your siggy always made me smile too, and I'll miss them---I can't even imagine how you must be feeling.

:f_pinkDevonSympathy.jpg:f_pink

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

It's taken me a while to post because I've just felt SO BAD for you, Jenn and I just couldn't find words to say :( :( :( :( I just couldn't believe that your poor Cinder had passed. :( :(

I am so sorry that you have lost yet another of your sweet babies :cry1:cry1 It is just NOT fair!! :sad1:sad1

Last year when we had to put our lab Chester down, his best buddy in the whole world, Captain, could not live with the loss. Five days after Chester was gone he became very ill -- it was a brain tumor that had been there for a long time but once his best friend was gone he went downhill very, very quickly -- and was reunited with his best pal shortly after :sad1 The ties that some dogs have with each other are so very deep :sad1

Cinder was a beautiful and very loved girl -- and she is running pain-free at the bridge now, and is now with her best buddy Tigger :wub:

:f_pink

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I am very sorry for your loss. I hope that you find some peace and comfort in your memories of Cinder & Tigger.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon