Sad News

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, that's so terribly sad for all those left behind. Susan will be greatly missed by all who knew her, even those of us who only knew her as a presense on our screen. My deepest sympathies to Ken, the hounds and the family.

Kim, (PW's) Nate Dogg and Chloe (TJ Zorabell) - always in our hearts, (Racey) Benson and Polly (Racey Pauline)

allpups.jpg

NaturallyGrey Email List

How terrible. I'll miss her, she was a very sweet lady. :cry1 My consolences to her husband and family. She will be missed here at GT. :heart:grouphug:heart

f_yellow

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Guest TheStylishHound

Sending thoughts and prayers to Susan's family. How very sad and although I didn't know her, after reading what everyone has written, it sounds like she was a very loved lady.

:f_pink

I don't even know what to say except I wish peace for her husband and family. I only knew her the boards and she was such a nice person.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

Guest sissysmom

That is just so horrible. She was so young (just a year older than DH). I will keep her family in my prayers. May Ken find comfort in knowing how many people she touched. :f_white

Guest how888

I am so very sorry to come home to this sad news. My heartfelt sympathy to all of her family. All of her greytalk friends will miss her so much. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Guest Champsmom

OMG

I guess its true only the good die young :weep

such a sad loss to our wonderful GT community :weep:f_pink:f_pink

R.I.P. our friend