Sad News

Guest GiJenn51

Guest KennelMom

OMG :cry1 I'm at a total loss :cry1 Her presence here will truly be missed. Her husband, family, friends and furkids are in my thoughts and prayers :hope :hope :grouphug

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuxsMom

Godspeed to a fallen veteran and a wonderful woman :cry1

She was so young :sad1

Please give her husband & family strength to get through this :hope

Guest DogDayzGreyz

I am so sorry for the loss of this remarkable person. It is heartbreaking to lose one so devoted to our community and the greyhound world at large. My condolences to Ken and her fur kids... :f_pink

God Speed, Susan.

This is such a shock! Such a young woman and a friend to us all :cry1

:f_red

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

Guest SYMBASMOMMY

:f_red:f_red:f_red I am so so sorry...my prayers to Ken and your fur babies.........I was just saying how life is too short....

I am sure heaven needed another angel....what a beautiful person......I didn't know your wife.....but I am sure of one thing.....she will be missed greatly.....thank you Ken for carrying on her legacy through donations to the greyhounds she loved......

f_yellow:f_white

PRINCESS
ANGELS: SUSIE (BANDIT SUE) 3/26/1991-5/13/2006, TIPPER (MPS KRISTINA) 7/23/1999-2/4/2008, LADYBUG (BB'S LADYBUG) 5/19/2005-7/9/2008,
HAPPY 12/2000-10/9/2013, RICHY (DON L RICHY RICH) 11/5/2002-5/17/2015, DARREN 9/24/2005-3/2/2017, TUCKER (AWESOME ABILITY) 12/29/2004-12/4/2017,
BUG (BB'S DANCING BUG) 5/19/2005-11/17/2018, Dee (KIOWA DIANDRA) 10/9/2007-6/20/2022, Buddy (PJ PLUTARCH) 11/21/2013-9/8/2023)

Guest MomoftheFuzzy

I, too, am at a complete loss for words. I remember talking with Susan several times and PMing, etc. She was so nice and thoughtful. My prayers are with her family. :heart

Guest guinness_the_greyt

omg.... she was only 36. :weep

Godspeed Susan! Please take care of our bridge babies!

:grouphug Sending healing prayers to Ken and their family. :grouphug