Sad News

Guest GiJenn51

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f_yellow:cry1

She was my first Secret Santa here on GT... she will be missed by all here.

My condolences to Ken & the pups...

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I am so sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are being sent for Susan's family.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I am in shock over this. She was the first person I did Secret Santa with, I still remember picking things out hoping that they would be okay. My prayers are with her family during this hard time.

Jennifer and the Crew

The crew Desi, Comet, Theo, Memphis, Belle, the 2 adult humans, and the kiddo.

R.I.P. Bear, Bilbo, Tippy, Guinea Pig Paige

Desi (TNJ By Design), Comet (Corpus Comet) Theo (Gable Thinsulate)

Bear (CS What A Bear) Dec. 3, 1999 - Dec 22, 2008 Bilbo (CTW Buffalo Bill) July 2001 - Aug 17, 2011,

Like everyone else I am completely saddened and shocked to read this. What a tragedy to be taken so young. My heartfelt condolences to her family. f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest atek

That is horribly tragic. Susan was my age! That puts things in perspective for me.

My thoughts are with Susan's family...what an awful time for them.

Guest wmlcml6

My sincere condolences to the family and friends of such a young woman. I can't imagine going through a shock like this, and my heart goes out to anyone who knew her.

Wow this is something. I'm so sorry my thoughts and prayers go out to her friends and family. Life is soooo short. We need to remember that and live each day to it's fullest and remember whats most important to each of us. I hope the memories and love she shared with everyone will help them through.

She was so young..this is so very sad. :f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest ChrissyB

Gentle hugs filled with compassion are being sent to Ken and his fur kids.

There are no words.................. :candle