Shawn - My Best Friend, My Other Heart Beat

keiko

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest argolola

I'm so sorry he had to go, but you will be with him again one day. Please take comfort in knowing that you gave him a wonderful life. God bless.

I am so sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing Shawn is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind. We all share your sorrow.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest shanab

I am so very sorry for your loss. Your tribute was a special one and I know because you had a special grey. They all run into our lives and some run faster than others out of our lives but while they're here in the race, it is the most amazing event ever. There is something so spiritual about have a greyhound and I've never seen or known deepness until I had my first whom I lost recently too.

The pain takes a long time to lessen and there is a hole in your heart for a long time but the best part of it all is that we were so blessed to have such devine love. Shawn was so lucky and so happy to be a part of your life and Shawn would want you to go on but to never forget the love you two had.

I'm so sorry. :grouphug :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Im so sorry for your loss... You two had a beautiful relationship :grouphug

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

I am so sorry for your heartbreak and sorrow. Your tribute was lovely and loving.

Missing my sweet girl Scout. My snuggler, my chow-hound, my kissy girl.
It never thunders at the Bridge, and your food bowl is ALWAYS filled.

So strange not living in Atty World. I was a love struck handmaiden to your every whim.

Guest jeannejj

I am sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved friend. Shawn was lucky to have you to love, and you are lucky to have the memories. They will bring you joy and comfort. Peace to you.

Run free, sweet Shawn. Run with my Mason.

f_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellowf_yellow

post-1062-1143993360_thumb.jpg

He was a happy guy. This is one of my favorite pictures.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I am so sorry. I know that Shawn is running with our Angels...He will always watch over you until you meet again. :grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest how888

May all of those beautiful words inspire you to believe you will meet n greet once more "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." Run free sweet angel, watch over your mommy and send her a sign to comfort her. God Bless all who came in touch with Sawn. I was heartbroken when I read about him the other day. :f_red:f_red:f_red:grouphug

Guest rsqdogsmom

My deepest sympathy on the loss of your wonderful boy,Shawn.

God never gives us anything more than we can handle.....he must have needed Shawn more than you did right now.

Bless you both.

I've been thinking of you this evening.

I am glad Shawn found a home with you, who loved him so.

Wishing you peace and beautiful memories.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.