My Good Boy Marvin :(

NancyB

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Nancy! I just saw this post. I'm so very sorry. I was just going to send you an email and ask how he was doing. Hugs to you and DH. I know how terribly hard this is for you. Godspeed Marvin. :f_red

Edited by 5blackgreys

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Nancy:

Take comfort in knowing Marvin is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I'm so very sorry you lost your precious baby boy. :brokenheart He's whole again at the Bridge, and will live on in your hearts forever. :beatheart Godspeed, sweet Marvin...

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Nancy, I am so sorry that Marvin is gone from your side but he will always watch over you and live in your heart. Gods speed sweet Marvin, you are in very good company at The Bridge. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Oh Nancy......I am so so so sorry. I know how much you loved Marvin. (I always think of Marvin when I see the Koi collar because I loved the way it looked on him :) )

:f_red

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I'm so sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Run free Marvin and please say hello to my Twinkie. I know your pain, it has only been a week since my girl went to the bridge. Time is our only pain relief but our hearts will never be whole again. :grouphug