My Good Boy Marvin :(

NancyB

John and I are heartbroken and I doubt we'll ever be the same again. We had to let our good boy Marvin cross over the bridge last night. He tried to get up from his bed and the femur snapped on the back leg, the same side as his amputation.

Marvin, you were our very first greyhound, you didn't like men but you were totally in love with your daddy. You were my first collar model, Ruby's head rest and my guard dog. You were our very good boy and we will miss you more than you will know. We love you sweet boy :brokenheart:brokenheart:weep :weep

118481874.jpg

Nancy with Rocket, Umeko and Sasha

gallery_151_3099_2018.jpg

Missing Albi, Kassie, Ramm, Ruby, my good boy Marvin and Mickey (BT)

NANCY B'S COLLARS

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Nancy, I am devastated to read this! :cry1 :cry1 I am so so sorry! Marvin was such a brave boy! May God hold your aching hearts in his hands. Marvin, please say hello to my Bart for me! :gh_run:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Guest Greymom

Oh Nancy, how horrible. I have tears in my eyes reading this. I am so sorry. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there's anything I can do, or if you need to talk.

Run free sweet Marvin. Heaven must have needed another Angel, and the night sky is brighter with another star. :grouphug:f_white

Janet

Nancy I am so very sorry. God how I hate this illness.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

:f_yellow

Godspeed Marvin I know you are running fast and free on four legs now. :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest argolola

Oh Nancy, I am so sorry to read this, and am crying my eyes out at work. Marvin was such an inspiration to many. May God bless you and your family and dry every tear. The heavens will be brighter tonight, and I do believe you will be reunited with your good boy one day.

Marvin, you will always be loved.

Oh, Nancy, I just saw this!!! I am SO sorry!!!

Marvin was very special to me... he was the only one of the dogs I was able to keep track of from our early days at JCKC. He was much loved in the racing kennel, and I KNOW how much love he enjoyed with you and your DH!

Give some special scritches from me to Marvin's brother, Ram, and your other pups!

Run free, sweet Marvin!

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss!!!!!!!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I'm sorry, Nancy.

Run with the angels, Marvin.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.