Secret Santa

Trudy

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the ones who got nothing last year :( . But I didn't let it bother me, I had just as much fun getting my gift together for my SS as I would have if I received one! Just remember that it does happen, for whatever reason, we are such a huge group now, and most of us are awesome! :)

Teddy, our big 91 pound boy, was one who didn't receive his gift last year, but his sisters shared with him. He will really be looking happy when he gets a gift this year. :couchjump

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

i love having people from outside of north america! i think it's more fun that way :)

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Today I have been browsing ebay with my christmas head on.

(I didn't actually buy anything but I felt the need to share the news with you anyway)

:rofl

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I..........killed.....the.......Christmas....thread :ohno:weep

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I..........killed.....the.......Christmas....thread  :ohno  :weep

1658163[/snapback]

Lots of people can claim to be thread killers, but this is a pretty significant one ;)

:xmas We want a couple of tickets, now we can shop this weekend at the reunion with Christmas gifts in mind:xmas .........We LOVE to shop for other puppers. :xmas

I want in on this too ..... who's pup can't use a surprize box of goodies and treasures in the mail. I love secret santa games.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

^_^

Guest Keelyoue

OHG I can't wait!!!!!!!! Must... shop.... for... puppers!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo... excited! I love putting together gifts for other people! Oh wait, but it gets better!!! People AND puppers!!! I swear this just made my day!!!! :clap:clap:clap Petco here I come!!!!!

Let's lock this for now.

Let's concentrate on our members who need to evacuate.

We will start a new thread after.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****