Rusty Crossed The Bridge This Afternoon

Guest Yossarian

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I certainly remember you :)

I'm very sorry to hear of Rusty's passing :cry1:f_red

I don't believe in last wags. I believe he'll be wagging for all he's worth when he meets up with you again sometime :grouphug

Edited by Bevd

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It never gets any easier. :f_red

God speed Rusty! :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Scott, I am so so sorry to read this I dont get over here as often as I would like to anymore but just glanced and saw this :crying

I am sending all my love to you, Sharon, Boo & Roscoe :kiss2:love2 and very sorry to hear of Rusty's crossing.

Sleep tight Rusty xx

Guest Yossarian

Thank you everyone. We sure appreciate your support. It is still very strange & sad, time will heal. Being at work and having some distraction was good. The change in the evening routine is going to be the hardest, he had a real prescence around the house.

On the plus side, we talked a bit today about waiting a while and sorting some things out and then begin the search for greyhound number three. There will never be another quite like Rusty, but there are many wonderful dogs looking for a home.

It's nice to be back on gretalk, and you all remind me of why it is so terrific here.

Guest fastdogs

I'm sorry for your loss. We lost our first grey this past December to a stroke in his spinal cord. He too looked to us for help sending him to the bridge. It was very hard, but it was the right thing to do for him. The pain subsides, but the memories are forever.

:f_white

Godspeed Rusty