Guinness's starting to get comfy

It looks like Guinness is under the assumption that he's got his permanent residence permit and no longer has to try as hard :angry:

He's starting to sneak onto the sofa when I'm out or at night when I'm upstairs in bed but as soon as he hears me he's back onto his own bed. Unfortunately for him the webcam has grassed him up.

He had to be reminded once again that Grace doesn't need help in clearing her food bowl.

He's helping (?) with the upkeep of the lawn by attempting to remove the moss (and grass) by scratting post wee and is under the impression more zoomies keep the grass in good health.

Fortunately for him his assumption is correct :wub:

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

You could make him even comfier by letting him get on the sofa.  :)  

He's helping (?) with the upkeep of the lawn by attempting to remove the moss (and grass) by scratting post wee and is under the impression more zoomies keep the grass in good health.

I often thought about trying to rent dear Baz out as a turf aerator.  

Edited by EllenEveBaz

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Good boy Guinness! :dogcookie

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

17 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

You could make him even comfier by letting him get on the sofa.  :)  

I haven't not let him on the sofa. I just haven't encouraged him as that is Grace's privilege afforded to her because of her, I'll say it quietly, "seniority"

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

It took Chancey just two weeks to get up on the settee. I was sitting at one end and she put her front feet up as though she wanted to look out of the window, turned her head to see what my reaction was, then went back to all four feet on the floor. The next day the same thing happened and when I didn’t remonstrate her back legs carefully joined the front legs. By the third day she was curled up comfortably and soon after she was stretched out full length and for the next eight years I had about six inches of seat left for myself.:rolleyes:

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.