Fence

My 6ft privacy fence will be completed in July!  I can't wait...no more leash walking for every potty break.  Bring on the fosters!!!

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

8 minutes ago, Rustyroo said:

My 6ft privacy fence will be completed in July!  I can't wait...no more leash walking for every potty break.  Bring on the fosters!!!

I remember when the fence company installed Rocket's turnout area at our house in IL.  10 flaming bags of charcoal on the ground to thaw each post location. They went away and came back a few hours later when the big auger could actually get through the thawed spots to install the posts.  Was worth every penny to have that area connected to the house in the middle of winter. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

My hat is off to you folks who do all leash-walking.  I know there are so many benefits, but when it's a sleety winter morning and you have a terrible cold, it's wonderful to stay in your jammies and just open the door to the fenced back yard.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

2 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

My hat is off to you folks who do all leash-walking.  I know there are so many benefits, but when it's a sleety winter morning and you have a terrible cold, it's wonderful to stay in your jammies and just open the door to the fenced back yard.  

Same goes for a hot summer afternoon! I would hate to do without my fenced yard.

2 hours ago, Remolacha said:

Same goes for a hot summer afternoon! I would hate to do without my fenced yard.

:nod  :nod  :nod

Although not going outside is never an option for me no matter what the weather due to the barn critters needing to be fed.

But not having to walk the dogs is soooo nice when it's minus 40!

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 11:31 AM, EllenEveBaz said:

Even better with a dog door - they are self sufficient. ;) We do walk 2-3 times a day for totally social purposes.  Mags wakes me up at 4:45 a.m. to be fed.  No idea why.  I feed her and resume my dreams.  It's like sleepwalking.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg