Lady's Neck Pain

Doctor said they were taking her off of the IV med. because she was just standing and panting. Are starting her on oral meds this morning. She is cut from from her throat down to between her lets..about 8-9 inches. She is doing really good, they say. If all goes well today she may be able to come home tomorrow.

All fingers and toes crossed for your girl! How is your boy doing?

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

My wonderful regular vet is keeping Da Vid until we can leave Charleston. I sure do hope it is tomorrow. The head vet tech even took him to Hilton Head for his water therapy yesterday. These people are unreal and I don't know what I would do without them.

We are all home now. Lady is resting and she seems to be doing just fine. I am giving her pain pills around the clock. DaVid was very happy to get home, too. He seems to be doing really well and will go to water therapy in Hilton Head tomorrow as scheduled. I will leave Lady at home because right now don't think it would be wise to put both of them together in the SUV. Thanks for all of the encouragement.

So glad to hear your pups are doing well! Really hope that continues!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.