Oreo Cookie

Guest Sasha

Guest Sasha

If anyone has the answer to this, please help. My young daughter was eating an Oreo cookie, for the first time ever, she dropped half her cookie on the floor and Willow got to it before I did. Needless to say, I was not able to get it away from her (I'm on crutches and Willow swallowed it quicker then I can move on those things). Should I be worried? Willow has a strong stomach and rarely does she eat something that makes her sick.

I wouldn't even give it a 2nd thought :)

Yup.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest Sasha

Thanks for the quick response. Ughhhhh, I can't wait till I am able to walk without crutches. She has been hanging around in the kitchen a lot since my accident.....they know :)

You might give her some milk to go with :) Srsly, she'll be fine!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M, Ebbie, HollyBeeBop (Betty Crocker).

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

She'll be just fine... but now you have a cookie monster on your hands. You'll never again eat an Oreo in peace. :lol

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Guest greysmitten

Azi stole an entire packet of Lindors chocolates last month. Aside from the stained carpet, all was well!

Absolutely not.

There is little (if any) actual chocolate in most "chocolate" cookies.

The center of an oreo is basically lard and sugar, which won't hurt her. Additionally, a half a cookie is NOTHING to a 60+ pound dog!

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Guest HersheysMom

Our first grey, Starlight, once ate and entire sleeve of Oreos. She had some black diarhea the next day but that was it.

RELAX. Unless you feed your dog a pound of dark chocolate, no issue.

I can tell you - from the voice of experience - a greyhound eating a 5 lb. bag of sugar while you're at work - will have an insane level of Big - D that will require you to rip out your livingroom carpet immediately. But the dog was fine and didn't even need to go to the vet. That was a BAD DAY. But the dog was fine.

These dogs are NOT prima donnas. Even when they eat goofy stuff - they're usually FINE.

Half an Oreo - is just reason to ask for more.

RELAX.

Guest Yankeegreyhound

I know you've gotten a ton of responses already but I just have to add, Sara once ate a WHOLE BAG of oreo's. I called the vet in a panic but as others have said, there is very little real chocolate in oreo's. :colgate