Greytalk Forum Upgrade

Jeff

Mo, I DON'T see that on my iPad. Sorry!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

photo-961.png

photo-747.png

:lol it's a weird bug.

I don't see it here on my Mac. Just on the iPad. :dunno

Bizarre. Might be some errant forum code somewhere. Does it happen in other forums where she has posted or just this one and just that page?

Interesting. It showed in other forums too. I went and cleared the cache on one iPad and it disappeared from both.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

It looks like a B27 w/o the scoring rings. :lol

Okay......tried this ^^^, and it did work. However, when I try to save the changes I get this:

Oops! Something went wrong!

[#10211]

You may only use up to 5 lines of text in your signature.

Need Help?

I haven't changed or added to the number of lines that I'm using from the siggie that was previously posted and I'm trying to change - just highlighted, and linked to the data page as suggested above.

I've run into the same problem. I only tried to change the siggie link left everything else the same. Then I took the siggie link out completely and took out the space between the bottom two lines of text, so 3 lines of text only. Still get that Oops message. I've cleared my cache numerous times and still get that message. Help!

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

you have 5 lines

Your top link

Your image

Your dog names

A blank line

Your dance line

Seems normal to me.

Exactly, so why do I get that Oops message when I try to put a new siggie link in or even when I just remove the blank line. In other words it won't let me change a darn thing. Ideas?

Okay, I cleared my cache again and this time all I tried to change was the font size of the last line. Still no dice!

Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I changed computers and I still can't change it.

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

open a support ticket. I'll need your password to log in directly as you.

I give up, your turn. Support ticket sent.

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

OK, I have the answer, and am not thrilled with the cause.

The third line of your signature 'reads' as this, and it is 193 characters (spaces included)

Janet & the hounds Jake Jet and  Grandy  Missing my baby girl Peanut and my old Diva Foxy; my angel, my inspiration.  You both taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.

The actual code used to create the links, color an all totals 594 characters.

Janet & the hounds [url="http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=ss+tal+iano"]Jake[/url] [url="http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=system+cs+buddy"]Jet[/url] and  [url="http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=bsqLBN&d=craigie+grandy&x=18&y=9"]Grandy[/url]  Missing my baby girl [url="http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=cR-ra_&d=fth+buttercup"]Peanut[/url] and my old Diva [url="http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?d=I%27ma+foxy+dawg"]Foxy[/url]; my angel, my inspiration.  You both taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.

The coded line length for signatures is 200 characters, so your third line, even though it displays as

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Thanks Jeff.

Summer-3bjpg.jpg

Some of the early message boards (EZBoard comes to mind) used to base it on characters rather than display. For them to switch to that is a HUGE step backwards. If they don't change it, I guess we can add information about tinyurl.com into the sig guidelines?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)