All The Bridge Angels From 2011

macoduck

Ducky, thank you for this labor of love that you do in remembrance of those we have lost during the year. There are far too many names on that list.

My deepest sympathies to all who have endured a loss in 2011. It will be one year on St. Patrick's Day that we lost our Mittens and still, I find it hard to believe that she is gone.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Ducky. You are Awesome to do this labor of love... So many missed and dearly loved.... :f_red

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Thanks, Ducky. Tomorrow will be seven months since I lost Phene :cry1

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest dragontearz

Thank you for doing this. I was just thinking that it's getting close to a year since Guinness left us.

Edited by dragontearz

Macoduck - A heartfelt thank you for all that you do. Every Remembrance post tugs at my heartstrings and usually brings tears to my eyes. It is a daily reminder that we are all just passing through ...

All creatures are special in their own way; but sadly, in the case of greyhounds - not all have had the opportunity to be more than a statistic. :cry1

Hugs to everyone who has lost a beloved friend -- this year and every year. :brokenheart

Edited by IndyandHollyluv

Guest greymama002

Thank you for remembering each and every one. In just a month, it will a full year since our Tina left so suddenly. I still think of her each and every day and miss her so. My heart goes out to all.

Thank you Ducky for what is now known as your labour of love. Could you kindly add my River, "Bet the Max" to the list. He is profoundly missed and will be held close to my heart, always.

Guest FullMetalFrank

There are so many... I am deeply grieving my Frank today; Jan. 3 would have been his 12th birthday and we'd so hoped he would make it there. Thank you for poeting this list and remembering those we lost in 2011.

Guest vahoundlover

Thank you Ducky for compiling this list. Hard to see 3 of my girls on here, Kirston, MIss Muffet and Sheba. My heart goes out to all that are mourning a loss.

:f_red:gh_run:f_pink

Thank you so much for including our two Non-Greys...BillieJean an Bandit.

We really miss them.....

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Guest 3greysinPA

My heart hurts after seeing that list.. I almost didnt want to read the list.. for I knew i had not visited here in a long time.. and I was afraid to look at this list..

My heart goes out to all of you who lost a baby this year... My deepest sympathy..

Run Free Babies!! :f_white:gh_run:f_white

Thank you Ducky for adding our Andy to the list, even though I wish that he didn't have to be there.

It is way to long.

Missing him every day.

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11