Introducing Atomic!

boopieface

The last few years that the tracks in Massachusetts were open they had a big Greyhound Pet Expo. The last year they had the Expo, we bid in a Silent Auction. The prize was the opportunity to name a race dog and to have first "dibbs" on adopting the dog when it retired. Well, we won. We named the dog Aljo Atomic Kogo (Aljo was the kennel and Kogo is the name our friends call us - long story). Atomic retired and came up to Massachusetts on Linda Jensen's last haul. He is doing really well. He is smart and ignores Berry when she growls at him. OK, I know the rules, here he is! IMG_2214.jpg

Edited by boopieface

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Congratulations!

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Yowza! What an awesome prize to win! He is gor.gee.us. wub.gif Welcome home Atomic! confetti.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

WOW, Atomic is super gorgeous!! So are your other hounds!

Congrats!!! :confetti

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

whoa, halise and martha! atomic is one handsome pup. congrats!

Steve, owner/photographer Crackerdog Photography, writer of ShutterHounds. Follow me on Instagram.
Alex (Sanja Black Eyes [1989-2003] - Sanja Superfrank x TH's Fandango), Nikki (Ein's Ardonis [1995-2008] - Farmer Wilson x Legs Polly),
Sadie (Carla Tar [2002-2014] - Coldwater Guv x Canatar), Katie (Leading Home [2003-2013] - Iruska Excalibur x Impress Me Much),

Bean ([2013-] - DJays Octane x O Ya Cranberry), and Billy Bob (O Ya Billy Bob [2011-2020] Dodgem By Design x O Ya Cranberry)
gallery_14296_2881_11695.jpg

You should see the rest of his body! Boy howdy, that boy is RIPPED!! Took the picture right after he came off the hauler. He was peeing (for at least an hour and a half) when I took the picture so I figured I'd spare him the indignity and just make it a head shot! :P

whoa, halise and martha! atomic is one handsome pup. congrats!

Aljo Atomic Kogo and DC Man of Steal

Halise and Martha, what a stunner. Congratulations. I think we were there at the expo when you won the naming rights. That was such a greyt event.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds