Carmon Deyo 04/06/53-11/11/11

Guest larock

this posted on her blog on Sunday:

With very heavy hearts, we must tell you that our beloved Carmon slipped quietly from this life on Friday evening, 11/11/11. Her earthly struggle is over. As her longtime friend Susan says, "We will all miss Carmon and the beauty and courage she brought to everything she did, including her final struggle. It is comforting to know that she is free of pain and reunited with the beloved ones who have gone before her."

Soon, Mike will add his personal thoughts to this blog. In the meantime, we extend heartfelt thanks to each of you. You have stood by Carmon through her brightest and also her darkest hours, and in so doing you have helped lift and carry her (and by extension, us) with your support and affection. As she often said, love to you all.

Edited by larock

I never met her, but like so many have some of her beautiful jewelry & recognized what a truly talented person she was. My thoughts are with those of you who knew and loved her on a personal level. I'm so sorry for your loss. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

How very sad. Condolences to her friends and family.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

RIP Carmon. You live on through your beautiful jewelry.

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I know she's at peace now but I still feel very sad. My heart goes out to her Dear DH Mike, 5 horses, 3 dogs, 2 cats, goats. She was truly a very special, genuine person who was also extremely talented on many levels. The world just seems a little dimmer today.

:(

My condolences to all who knew and loved her, especially her family. She will always be remembered in the beautiful jewelry she made. Rest well Carmon.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Her legacy will live on. I am so sorry to read the news of her passing. Please extend our sympathy to her family.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I know she's at peace now but I still feel very sad. My heart goes out to her Dear DH Mike, 5 horses, 3 dogs, 2 cats, goats. She was truly a very special, genuine person who was also extremely talented on many levels. The world just seems a little dimmer today.

:(

That is Exactly how I feel Lynn :( I was privileged to have spent time visiting with Carmon and Mike at several Deweys and became addicted to her Blog, just in awe of her spirit and awareness and how much she loved each of the beings who shared her life. After Buck died, Carmon sent me the very last Rainbow Bridge ring ever made as a gift because I'd misplaced mine. I only have 4 or 5 of her creations, to be cherished forever -- the world is dimmer. Will be holding those who loved her most dearly in my heart and prayers... and sending the proverbial white light ...

Guest vahoundlover

I was very sad to see she had passed when i checked her blog this morning. I never got to know Carmon personally but I have treasured my few pieces of her jewelry and found myself looking forward to a new entry on her blog over the years. Her positive outlook while fighting this horrible disease has been an inspiration to me.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Mike and their family of treasured animals.

My deepest condolences to Carmon's loving family and friends. :cry1 The world has lost a unique creative light... and lover of animals. :( Godspeed, Carmon... :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.