We Said Goodbye To Pretty Girl Tonight

Meandmy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry that Pretty Girl had to leave sooner than you would have preferred. Thank you for taking in a senior, giving her the love, comfort and support she deserved in the last year. And bless you for knowing when it was time to say goodby. She was a beautiful spirit inside and out.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am so very sorry for your loss... Its hard on everyone and just make sure you take time to heal..

<b>These of course are just my humble opinions and in no way express the thoughts or ideas of the management, staff or members of this or any other board.. </b>
James River Greyhounds, Richmond VA
Homer, Gunnar and Scarlett,... Bridge Kids, Belle, Toby, Tanner, Pumpkin, Dimples and Tyrone, Willis, Duncan, Clea,Cable and Gracie

I'm so sorry your tiny girl had to leave now. You gave her a wonderful home and she clearly loved you!

:grouphug:f_pink:grouphug

Edited by greyhead
Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty Girl lived out her life surrounded by people who loved her....that's what she takes with her. I'm so sorry....

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)