Archie, Architard, My Boogerbear

Guest SoulsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss Amber. Archie, look for Emmy and Andy, I'm sure they miss having a feisty little one bossing them around.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your lovely tribute and Archie's dear little face made me cry. It's easy to understand how empty you must feel at losing a "you and me against the world" dog---especially at a time when you are also dealing with another huge loss.

It would seem like the end of an era---so many changes, and he was your constant.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Archie.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Amber, I'm so sorry. I know how those grumpy terrier mixes can wrap themselves around your heart. :grouphug

Pam with Sockem the GH, Birdie the JRT, Osorno the chocolate lab, and Shelby the shepherd mix. Missing Clarice (1991-2007) and Lily (2004-2012), always in our hearts.

Guest SoulsMom

It would seem like the end of an era---so many changes, and he was your constant.

He WAS my constant :cry1 And he always kept me and Soul in line . . .reminding us when it's dinner time, "before bed bread time", my little Hoover-cleaning up any food I dropped on the floor. . . .Soul and I don't know what time it is now because Archie is not here to tell us what to do . . .

Amber and Soul, I am very sorry Archie had to leave you..... Both of you will be in my thoughts and prayers. Great Tribute to him.... :grouphug:grouphugf_yellow

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Amber, I am so sorry. God Speed Archie.

Hugs to Soul.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

(((((Amber and Soul)))))

Remember the good times...

Nancy, Nixon & the girls

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Amber, I am so sorry but what a wonderful long and memorable time you had together. I hope that as your pain eases, your memories will bring many smiles and joy.

Run free Archie, you will be missed.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com