Wd's Iberia 7/4/1995 - 6/10/2003

Guest FullMetalFrank

Guest FullMetalFrank

Forever in my heart...

I did something the other day, I hope you'd be proud of me. I went and applied for a job. You know where. They moved to a new building three years ago; I think that helps. I could not drive down the street where the old clinic was for so many years; to see the place where I lost you was too much. But I think this was, will be, hopefully, good for me. I think they call it "moving on". But don't think for a minute that I have forgotten you; that could never happen, you are a part of me. I think that maybe, finally after all these years, maybe I am starting to forgive myself enough to let go of the sadness, and remember the good, wonderful times. I love you and I miss you every day that passes; wait for me, I will see you again...

Love,

Momma

Iberia, I'm thinking of your momma today.

Rest well, sweetest boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Oh, Iberia, I think about you almost every day. It's comforting to know that you're having a blast at the Reko picnic. Now go steal some meat and cheese! :beatheart

Take it easy, Robbie. Be kind to yourself :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Thoughts are with you today.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest jettcricket

Every year when I read your tribute to your boy, it breaks my heart....

There's no doubt that your boy knows how much you love him and wants you to be happy. :grouphug:f_red

Edited by jettcricket

I, too, remember that day. How awful for us, and how much more horrendous for you.

Your grace to Frank, though....well, that was--and IS--inspiring.

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

I remember...

Keep runnin' at the bridge, Iberia!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

I, too, remember that day. How awful for us, and how much more horrendous for you.

Your grace to Frank, though....well, that was--and IS--inspiring.

Yes, indeed.

Mary in Houston

Everyone has a photographic memory, but not everyone has film.

LAND OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE