Hello From Bedford, Ma

Guest benfrench

Guest benfrench

Hello,

I just stumbeled onto this forum, can't believe I didn't find it sooner! My wife and I adpoted Matchbox at the end of June 2010. He is a 4y/o Black Male and just the most laid back individual in the house. He is my 3rd Grey and my wife's first, so this has been a learning experience for her. I doubt that she will ever go back to the ankle biters that she had when she was a kid. See you around the forum.

:welcome Hello from Miami! This is a great place to talk Greyhounds. Glad you're here.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Welcome to our neighbor to the North!!!!

Edited by mychip1

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest zombrie

Welcome! I remember Matchbox (assuming you got him at Greyhound Friends, I'm sure there aren't too many dogs named Matchbox!) - what an AWESOME dog, very handsome too. We would love to see some photos of him :)

Welcome from Westwood Ma ...

Not sure if you know that there are greyhound walks on Sunday mornings in the area, check out the greyhoundadventures.org website.

Yup, we have met Matchbox ;) Hope to see you again soon on a walk!

Forever in my heart: my girl Raspberry & my boys Quiet Man, Murphy, Ducky, Wylie & Theo
www.greyhoundadventures.org & www.greyhoundamberalert.org & www.duckypaws.com

Guest benfrench

His racing name was Matchbox, couldn't bear to change it, it is such an awesome name. He did come from Greyhound Friends and we were at the Fall Open house with him.Matchbox Pictures We do come on the occasional walk, we camp a lot during the spring, summer, and fall so we try to fit in a walk here and there. The one at Minuteman National Park is the easiest as it is less than 5 minutes away. Thanks for the warm welcome

Welcome from southern Maine! :welcome2

Matchbox is beautiful! :wub: And you're right - I love his name!!

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day.