Tuffy

Josie

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for all your posts

DH is founding this really difficult... he did not tought he would react so violently in sadness.. men and feelings are not a easy thing...

:crying:

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Our first greyhound, Tuffy: You will always be there with us my angel!
Tuffy greyhound-data
Otis greyhound-data Abbey greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

I'm so sorry.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I couldn't believe when I saw his name :cry1 I wish I could say something to make it better, but I know from experience, I cannot :(

Sending my sympathy :f_white

thank you

gosh I'll miss seing my big boy getting all excited for burbdogs cookies :cry1

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data
"When you open your minds to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth." W.Bishop

Guest lotsahounds

Just seeing this now Josie, I am so saddened by the news. Run with the wind Tuffy, you were loved and will always be remembered.

Oh Josie.. I'm so very sorry to read that you had to let Tuffy go. :(

Take good care of yourself.

Run free, sweet Tuffy.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Josie along with everyone else, I am so shocked and sad to see Tuffy's name here. I am so very very sorry. He will be missed by so many of us.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Sending more hugs to you and your DH. So very hard to lose a sweet handsome pupper.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Not Tuffy!

Oh, I'm so sorry.

:(

nobody to play with mrMonkey anymore...

Please give George a big kiss for me

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data

Josie! Oh my god, I missed this. Oh, I am so, so sorry - This is such shocking news. I was looking forward to hearing how he was progressing on the cartrophen. What a distressing way to say goodbye to your boy.

Hugs to all of you; run free, sweet, sweet Tuffy... f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow f_yellow

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

almost 2 weeks without my big boy :(

wanted to share with you come pics of him... gosh I miss him...

mechant.jpg

tuffy-4.jpg

ssontou.jpg

a video of Tuffy asking for cookies.. his 8pm routine

th_000_0032.jpg

Tuffy and Tiger, now they are running and playing together with angels:

207-09-04.jpg

In the yard:

cours-tuffy.jpg

tuffy-happyz.jpg

with his favorite stuffie MrMonkey

monkey.jpg

tuf-mrmonkey.jpg

my favorite pic:

19-09-2010BWs.jpg

DH and I will go tomorow buy the wood to make the urn... I found a great figurine (thank you Chilidog) to put on it...

I'll get Tuffy ash soon and I'll post pics of the urn when it's done.

Thaks for all your posts.

siggy2_zpsfb2ddd63.jpg
Tuffy greyhound-data

{{{{{{{{{{Josie & DH}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for sharing more of his pictures. He was so handsome and always had such a loving look in his eyes.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.