Please, Please, Please Pray For My Beau Beau

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course today he is limping because of the manipulation for the x ray.

I'm trying not to compare with what happened with polli but it is exactly what happened.

Dear Lord, please let this outcome be different. No cancer.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending lots of prayers out for your gorgeous Beau. :kiss2

:hope :hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Keeping Beau in my thoughts and prayers.

P.S. Our Beau was also called "Beau Beau." Tho' my DH sometimes would mock me and call him "Bee-ewww Bee-ewww!." (rhymes with "pew")

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing. He's fine. It's nothing.

Praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying, praying. praying, praying. praying.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest Smiley

Many good thoughts for you and Beau. I completely understand waiting on x-rays, worrying about the limping and just plain worrying. Hang in there and know that a milliong good thoughts are coming your way!

Guest IrskasMom

OMG Robin , When I saw the Title just now, I litterly freaked out. I hope and Pray and good Thoughts for your Baby Boy Beau :hope:hope:bighug

Edited by IrskasMom

I hope against all odds that this is not the beginning of you-know-what...but, the same thing happened with Sutra and it's happened with so many here - the xrays are clear and then BAM. :(

I know he has all of his digestive issues, but, if he can handle it, maybe start him on artemisinin anyway?

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

I hope against all odds that this is not the beginning of you-know-what...but, the same thing happened with Sutra and it's happened with so many here - the xrays are clear and then BAM. :(

thanks.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project