Gday From The Greyt Land Of Australia

Guest aussiegrey

Guest aussiegrey

Gday all!

Although not a greyhound owner at present, I am hoping to rehome an ex-racer in the near future.

I am looking forward to finding out more and learning about these wonderful dogs with you all.

I was touched by a greyhound many years ago when an uncle of mine had one, and the memory of that beautiful dog is still with me. Such gentle and loving creatures.

I look forward to meeting you all on here.

Cheers

Mandy

Guest FijiHound

Bula!

Nugget just arrived in Fiji from Melbourne this week :colgate Where abouts in Australia are you looking to adopt because I think I may know most of the rescue groups from trying to find one willing to send me a greyhound :lol

G'day mate! It's fair dinkum in Minnesota and I hope it's so for you with all the floods & cyclones. I have friends in Rockhampton, Sydney & Ballarat. Welcome to Greytalk!!

[gallery_4177_3286_2416.jpg Neighbor Mike

Inspired by Beloved Angels Danny & Mick

Custom Quilted Coats, Wallhangings & MORE

"From there to here, From here to there, Funny things are everywhere.

Especially with a greyhound in your life!

welcome from Washington DC from a relocated Aussie - I was born in Sydney but moved here when I was 10. I remember as a kid in Australia a neighbor who had a pair of racing greyhounds. We used to always run up and walk along with him when he brought them to the park for a walk.

Maureen, Sean, Molly (Garnett Madonna) and Sully (Starz Top Style)

gallery_1382_2909_6961.jpg

Visit LongDog Leather Works for adjustable leather martingales, wrap around leather tag bags, breakaway tag necklaces and cool leather people gear. Check out our Etsy store!

Guest aussiegrey

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I am in Canberra, the nation's capital.

Lots of rain and steamy weather here at the moment, not in the flooded regions but still very damp indeed!

I forgot to mention, I have a staffordshire bull terrier named Gemmy who is 6 years old, so not totally dog-less thankgod!! :)

Cheers

Mandy

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Mandy.

I hope you find a greyhound soon.

We have a Staffordshire too. We adopted her about 4 months. She does greyt with my two.

Hugs,

Image removed, not within the GreyTalk signature guidelines of <15 KB file size limit. Your image was 33.09 KB (33,886 bytes) file size.

Darlene and Garon with Selena-JCKC 5/23/2005 & Mosa-RDR 2/5/2010

Missing Santannah Belle-NSRA 7/7/2001- 9/6/2012

Welcome from Waterloo, Ontario (about an hour west of Toronto) welcome.gif

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Greetings from New Jersey.

Whereabout in Oz are you Mandy? I had the delightful privledge of visiting your beautiful and wonderful country 10 yrs ago. I traveled to Sydney, across to Melbourne, up thru the Outback, to Darwin, Cairns and down the east coast.

I so want to go back again and do the west coast.

Welcome from Maryland, east coast, USA!

I also was in Australia & loved it - but that was in 1984!! (PLEASE don't say "Oh, I wasn't BORN yet!", even if you weren't born yet!!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge