Hello From Montreal Quebec...

Guest Alefone

Guest Alefone

Almost two weeks at home and she fits just right.Her name is Portia,known in racing world as "Hot Italian dish",she is three and few months and very beautifully girl.We adopted her from adoption center in Vermont and very very happy with there service,thanks Donna and Klause.She's been good from a get go.Took few days to get used to stairs but that's about it.She loves getting beats from one of my cats but no big deal,soon they will be friends for ever.The whole experience has been very special so far and who ever meets her they automatically fall in love.She is a great ambassador of her kind.

I've been lurking for a while now at this forum and it's time to introduce my self:)

Loking forward to adventure called life of a grey....:)

1144966822_siHhG-M.jpg

1144967978_nrQZ6-M.jpg

Edited by Alefone

Welcome to GreyTalk! :wave Portia is a gorgeous girlie. :wub:

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Welcome from Waterloo! She's beautiful...

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

ALLO!! & Welcome from Rimouski

WOW!! She is one beautiful little girlie !!

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

Guest Alefone

She is my little princess,since I have only two sons:)

Welcome -- Portia is so pretty! Love her perky ears.

("Hot Italian Dish" :lol Maybe her nickname should be "Pasta"!)

Imagine this,my wife IS Italian so now I am stuck with two Hot Italian girls.....Life is gooooooooooooooood:)

Bonjour and welcome from Ste-Madeleine, QC (between Mont-St-Hilaire and Ste-Hyacinthe)

I have a Whippet (and a bunch of Border Terriers) but lurk here a lot and have learned so much from the various forums

Good luck with your gorgeous girl.

Pam