Robin Is Home From The Hospital!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yay :yay :yay Whoo-hoo! Fabulous news! Keep up the good work! :yay :yay :yay

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

glad to read a good update, rita. i can't imagine how much you must miss having robin at home with you.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

Great update, I am so happy to hear he's on the mend. Will be anxious to hear that he's home

Edited by CaliforniaGreys

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Vet school called me this morning. Robin had an another great night last night! Walking even better on his bad leg today, putting full weight on it. His paw is still swollen, but not as much, and they said they expect it to keep going down over the next few days. They are going to keep him one more day and I will be able to pick him up tomorrow (Tues) on my lunch hour and bring him home! :)

Thank you everyone for all of your prayers and good thoughts. I appreciate them so much!!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:yay:confetti:yay:confetti:yay:confetti

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

YAY!!! I'm so happy to read the good news!!!

Pam

GPA-Tallahassee/Southeastern Greyhound Adoption

"Fate is unalterable only in the sense that given a cause, a certain result must follow, but no cause is inevitable in itself, and man can shape his world if he does not resign himself to ignorance." Pearl S. Buck

Wonderful news!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Robin is home!!! Picked him up from the vet school today---they hated to see him go as they'd all gotten attached to him. When they brought him out to me he even was acting a lot like his same old goofy self, especially when he tried to lunge at a yorkie that was yapping in the waiting room! :lol:blush

He came home, ate a great lunch, and is now resting in his favorite spot on our back porch, enjoying the beautiful day.

He's been given one month's worth of antibiotics and they said not to give him any pred for the time being. The fluid that was cultured from his swollen leg showed staph.

Thank GOD for the UF Vet School.

I'll try to take some pics of him when I get home tonight.

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France