Neyla Needs Your Thoughts

Guest Energy11

Sooooo sorry to hear this!

Hopefully, Dr. Couto will give you the options you need.

THIS IS NEVER EASY, ... I KNOW first hand. Neyla needs you, and whatever you decide, will be what is right for you and she.

Sending you all the love, hugs and prayers we can! Dee and The Five

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

Sooooo sorry to hear this!

Hopefully, Dr. Couto will give you the options you need.

THIS IS NEVER EASY, ... I KNOW first hand. Neyla needs you, and whatever you decide, will be what is right for you and she.

Sending you all the love, hugs and prayers we can! Dee and The Five

Dr. Couto replied almost immediately:

Unfortunately it does look like a primary bone tumor

He offered to discuss treatment options on the phone with me tomorrow morning. I emailed back asking how confident he is and told him I would call him.

I can't believe this is happening. I am falling apart.

:cry1:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

**ing cancer :angryfire

Jen, I'm here if you need me. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest Winslowsmom

We are so very sorry. If we have any information that may help or if you just need to talk, please call. Trust yourself. You will make the right decisions.

Glynis, Craig and Winslow.

Echoing everything bigorangedog said. You can do this, and we're all here :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Guest jettcricket

Crap is right...I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better...other than I so know that feeling and we are all here for you.

It's overwhelming, no doubt, but you do what is right for your girl.

Just take one day at a time......

Guest greyt2love

I'm so sorry . I hate this d**n thing. You and Neyla won't walk this path alone, Jen. All those who have dealt with it, and all of us who fear it, will be right there with you offering support , strength, and prayers.

Damn....I am very sorry. Give Neyla a hug for me.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so damn sorry. You get to fall apart today. That's okay. Then it's all about your most darling girl. It's like a blow to heart each and every time I read that ugly word. I chose no amp for Jack because he was far to shy to have to deal with all that would have meant for him. I'm not sorry. Whatever you choose will be right. And we all will be here.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

{{{{{{{{{{NeylasMom}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Pat2003

Oh Jen, my heart is aching for you and Neyla. You have been a super Mom to Neyla, who might of had a different life if you hadn't loved and adopted her. Prayers, hugs and good thoughts coming your way.

cry-1.gifhugsmile2-1.gif

This sucks beyond belief. BUT... remember that there are some long-term osteo survivors out there (right, Mr. Winslow?), and there's no reason you shouldn't have hope that Neyla will be one of them.

You WILL get through this, and make the decisions that you know are right for you and Neyla, because you're such a loving mom. But do hold onto that hope...

grouphug.gif

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

Dr. Couto replied almost immediately:

Unfortunately it does look like a primary bone tumor

He offered to discuss treatment options on the phone with me tomorrow morning. I emailed back asking how confident he is and told him I would call him.

I can't believe this is happening. I am falling apart.

Jenn I am so sorry.....try to stay strong. Please call me if I can do anything or you need anything, I mean anything. Contiued prayers coming your way.

Praying for all the missing greys!