Road Trip Ak To Al

Jeff

Nice photos! I can't believe how good your dogs are, no space issues there at all :) Enjoy the scenery while it lasts, Texas is going to be really boring, plus that is when people start talking funny...ah, road trips......

We talk funny? :P

You have no idea! In 85 I moved from Germany to CA, and I got used to the non-british way of speaking english....then, in 87 we moved from CA to NC, and about half-way through Texas we stopped at a gas station, and the attendant said something to me, and I cracked up.......my ex told me after that experience, I was no longer allowed to go inside any place. It made me laugh, and I couldn't understand a word for the longest time, and I was trying to be nice, because after all, I have a german accent, and I was a bit sensitive about it myself. So, yes, it starts in Texas :lol

spud_karma_sig.jpgmed_gallery_2551_3357_5098.jpg

Ivon, Spud, Karma & Sasha

Missing Darla (05-22-96 03-01-2010)

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be heading towards Kanab for the Greyhound Gathering & tour the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary in 4 weeks!

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Guest Heehoo

Nice photos! I can't believe how good your dogs are, no space issues there at all :) Enjoy the scenery while it lasts, Texas is going to be really boring, plus that is when people start talking funny...ah, road trips......

We talk funny? :P

You have no idea! In 85 I moved from Germany to CA, and I got used to the non-british way of speaking english....then, in 87 we moved from CA to NC, and about half-way through Texas we stopped at a gas station, and the attendant said something to me, and I cracked up.......my ex told me after that experience, I was no longer allowed to go inside any place. It made me laugh, and I couldn't understand a word for the longest time, and I was trying to be nice, because after all, I have a german accent, and I was a bit sensitive about it myself. So, yes, it starts in Texas :lol

That's funny. I have an accent...people mistake me for either Texas or the Carolinas...never been mistaken for Georgia though. One of the managers at work just moved from Atlanta, she sounds just like Julia Sugarbaker! he he he

Oh yeah, we talk funny down here. Everything has more than one syllable. :hehe

The thing about the south, humidity!!! That's why I have to keep my hair cut short, it grows out...way out in the hot weather. I look like Roseann Rosannadanna. 

post-11496-11827804261.gif

L.

Oh My Jeff! Are you still 24?

Happy Birthday to Roooooooo!

anihappybday21.gif

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Had a great dinner and it was nice meeting you both :) Have a safe trip "Home".

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

happy un-birthday, the best part of your trip is coming soon....the end.

Edited by kronckew

Regards,
Wayne Kroncke

CAVE CANEM RADIX LECTI ET SEMPER PARATUS
Vegetarians: My food poops on your food.