Road Trip Ak To Al

Jeff

Guest PhillyPups

Enjoy your visit! I am sure T will prefer palm trees to cactus! :lol

Hoping your house closing is soon and you can get settled in quickly, but it is nice to be able to visit.

:wave Hi Jeff's Mom.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I drove down to Alabama to pick up Pooter I drove a large imported car (Land Rover) with only a NY transporter plate which had to be put on upside down so the date of the plate was displayed correctly. I didn't talk much either. :lol

Continued safe travels.

Scofflaw! :lol :lol

:ph34r

It's 9am and we haven't gotten in the truck and driven anywhere yet :lol

T's getting some quality jolly ball time in this morning.

My car is in Mobile - was very nice to be back in my car again - especially with no dog hair in it... just nasty grease/dirt/crap that wasn't there when I dropped it off and a few more scratches and dings... Oh well - I can clean it again and we'll deal with the new dings/scratches later. Was just nice to drive my car again.

Hopefully we'll know more about the house today. We stopped by yesterday to let the dogs run around and check out the house - they approved.

Guest Drumhellergrey

What, you mean to say that you are tired of driving in the truck? I, for one, am wondering why ? :P

I bet the dogs are a bit happier to be stopped as well.

Good luck on the closing. I bet you all can hardly wait.

Hopefully we'll know more about the house today. We stopped by yesterday to let the dogs run around and check out the house - they approved.

Fingers crossed you get good news! In the meantime, get some rest and enjoy the warm weather and your visit with Mom.:)

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Welcome back to the real world. It seems like just a few months since you left here to drop off your truck in NJ. Time sure goes by fast.

Be sure to give Jeff's Mom my best wishes. I was hoping to see her again when you were in NY. Now I guess we'll never meet up. She moved away from my block in Woodhaven about 1952 so that's the last time I saw her.

I hope Jeff likes working in the shop environment. Will he ever have to ship out again with his rank?

Paul & Sonja

Paul with Bill & Elmo & angel Happy

in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY

Will he ever have to ship out again with his rank?

Paul & Sonja

Nope. Not after he's done with Attu. He'll have the option to on his own, but boats for his rate/rank usually go to the new guys making Warrant.

Any news? Are you home owners again yet?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Just hoping no news is good news for you guys.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus

Closed late last Friday, and have been working hard painting since then. Most nights until around midnight.

Internet just started working today ;)

Congratulations!!!

Glad you were able to close. Enjoy the new home!

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)