My Sweet Soldi (16.09.1999 - 01.04. 2010)

marion

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The analysis showed clear evidence of cancer and the vet supposed mieloma in the marrow bone.

As today she felt even worse than yesterday and the vet didn't give us any hope, I took finally the worst

decision. My heart is totally broken. I have lost my two beloved Greyhounds within 8 months...I cannot write

anymore. I'll put a thread in Remembrance later...

Good Bye my princess

Oh, Marion. :cry1

I am so sorry. I do understand how hard it is, we lost Renie right at the end of December in 2008, and Jack in February 2009 - about five weeks, I think. It was heartbreaking, and I know your heart is breaking now. I wish I could offer something more than words, but it's all we have right now. Many hugs, my friend. :bighug

Run free, sweet Soldi! I hope you find your beloved Ivy at the Bridge! My 'angels' will be waiting there for you too.

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest how888

Marion, my heart is breaking for you.. I am so very sorry.... :f_red:f_red:f_red Soar with the angels Soldi until we meet again one day over that rainbow....

I'm so sorry you've lost your lovely girl.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Guest wmlcml6

Oh, no! Marion, I am deeply saddened that your beautiful girl is gone. I hope that you will continue to visit here because I always have enjoyed your posts and reaped a lot from your knowledge. HUGS to you!

Marion I grieve with you. I'm so sorry Soldi is gone. You and your Ivy and Soldi were so special here. Soldi and Ivy are running on a beach somewhere together, I'm quite sure of that.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

What a wonderful life she had with you.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Soldi.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Marion, this is such sad news. There are no words to make it better but

I certainly do understand the pain you are going through.

The pictures and stories of your beautiful dogs will always be remembered.

You gave both of them a wonderful life.

Jenn

gallery_3252_2927_10878.jpg

Guest trevdog

I'm so sorry to hear this....I'll miss the stories too. Please post pictures when you can and stay around....you always have such valuable insight...

Hugs and prayers.

Marion, I'm so very sorry. :cry1 My heart is breaking for you. :brokenheart

Godspeed, sweet Soldi... go find Ivy and run like the wind again. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry, Marion... your beautiful dogs have long been some of my GT favorites and now that they are both gone, it leaves such a void. Soldi was such a lovely girl; she is with Ivy now, no pain, no sadness. That does not always seem much comfort to those they leave behind, though; my heart is breaking for you... :grouphug:grouphug