How Worried Should I Be

Guest greytbookert

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm joining with all the others, sending prayers Cindy's way.

Edited by FountainLady

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

Guest greytbookert

We're back! No internal bleeding! WOO HOO!

The vet feels that she had a difficult time with the anesthesia upsetting her belly, more so than normal. She used the exact same protocol from her dental. Cindy also got a shot of Celenia (?) and a shot of rimadyl. She also got some subq fluids. And she just ate all of her breakfast! :)

Things are looking up for her and thank you all for hanging in there with me while my worry meter hit high!

Oh her gums were light pink but have since come back to normal. Her saliva was very tacky, so I think we did the right thing for bringing her in.

as a side note, the vet said jokingly that we've turned her into a little bit of a diva! :lol

Edited by greytbookert

Adding all my good thoughts and wishes for Cindy - please be okay! hope.gifhope.gifhope.gif

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest PhillyPups
:confetti I checked in holding my breath and sending prayers. Thank you for the good news. With all Sweet Cindy has been through, she deserves to be a diva!!

Oh, what a relief!!! Thanks for the update, Deb! :yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

So glad Cindy's going to be all right -- but you did the right thing by getting her to the vet. I have to say, if any dog ever deserved to be a little bit of a diva, it's her!

Guest IrskasMom

Nothing wrong with being the Diva of the House.I am glad,it was just more or less the usual after Anesthesia-Effect.Cindy keep it up and eat well.