Prayers For My Goldie ...

Guest Energy11

Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and Goldie tomorrow. Please let us know how it goes---hoping for good news.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone for your good thoughts and prayers! Goldie is doing VERY well on the Deramaxx, and was out trying to run around the pen today, smelling the air. Trying to keep her calm isn't easy.

The foot is not AS swollen, and maybe it has been this way for a while, and we only noticed it the other day when she went lame. I am praying for arthritis! That, we can deal with!

I will keep you all posted, and again, THANKS sooooooooooo much for your continuing prayers and good thoughts! I honestly do think they work!

Many hugs! Dee and Goldie, of course :-)

many, many prayers.......

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

I don't know how I missed this, but I did. I'm so glad Goldie is doing better and I pray she continues to improve. I won't even consider the alternative.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Energy11

Thanks, everyone. Today is the day, that we find out one way of the other. I feel like jello this morning!

We appreciate all your prayers and good thoughts! Dee and Goldie

Guest Energy11

Wish I knew how to update!

IT IS ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifclap.gifbounce1.gifbannana.gif

Goldie HAS ARTHRITIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My stinkin' "gut" was wrong for a change! YIPEE!!!!!!!!!

Goldie was NOT happy about the x-rays, but did NOT have to be sedated. She did keep her muzzle on, though "-)

The way that thing swelled, and the "knot" on the outside of the leg ... even Dr. Karen said, it COULD have been OS, but it NOT!

I KNOW all of your good thoughts and prayers did this! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST IN THE WORLD, and I love you!

WHAT a day! DD had another "crisis," but that is a another thread! She left with Dasuquin and more Deramaxx (*which will be covered under my zero-deductible pet insurance!

Love, Dee and a worn out Goldie!

colgate.gif